FIORE Cannellini Bean, Rosemary & Truffle Bruschetta
- 1 fresh baguette
- FIORE Hojiblanca EVOO for toasting baguette slices
- 2 cups cooked and cooled Cannellini Beans
- 1 ½ tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons FIORE 25 year Aged Sherry Vinegar
- ¼ cup FIORE Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- FIORE White Truffle Oil
In a food processor combine cannellini beans, sherry vinegar, rosemary and blend until smooth, slowly adding olive oil so it doesn’t become too thin. Add salt and pepper to taste as it is blending.
Slice baguette on a bias ½ inch thick and place in a hot pan with EVOO until bread is golden.