FIORE Sesame Tuna Wontons!!
For the Tuna “Salad”:
- 1 lb. Soku Block Tuna or Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna, finely diced
- 1 Ripe Avocado, finely diced
- 3 Plum Tomatoes, peeled, seeded & finely diced
- 1 Bunch Scallions, finely diced
- 1 ½ Tbsp. FIORE Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp. FIORE Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- 24 Wonton Skins Cut in Half Diagonally
- FIORE Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Deep Frying
Place tuna, avocado, tomatoes & scallions into mixing bowl & toss with sesame oil, honey ginger balsamic and sesame seeds. Deep fry the wonton triangles in extra virgin olive oil (don’t let them curl) - drain and cool. Spoon tuna mix on top of cooled crispy wontons, then drizzle with Spicy Tangerine Honey Ginger Drizzle.
Spicy Tangerine Honey Ginger Drizzle:
- 1 Cup FIORE Tangerine Balsamic
- 1 Cup FIORE Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 2 Tsp. Sriracha
In a saucepan reduce the balsamics until they coat a spoon, then stir in the sriracha and let cool. (Do not reduce too much as it will scorch the balsamic).