Lime Citrus Cookies
- 2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup FIORE Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 3 tbls milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl and beat with spoon until mixed completely. Scoop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls and form into balls. Drop on to lined sheet 2 inches apart. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. With flat spatula, remove from pan and cool on wire racks. Makes approximately 20 cookies (depending on the size you make them).
- Roll cookie mixture in 2/3 cup sweet flaked coconut before dropping on to lined sheet
- Use FIORE Blood Orange Oil & orange juice (instead of Persian Lime/lime juice) and roll in 2/3 cup mini-chocolate chips
- Use FIORE Lemon Oil & lemon juice (instead of Persian Lime/lime juice) and roll in 2/3 cup chopped candied ginger
- Use FIORE Oil & lemon juice (instead of Persian Lime/lime juice) and roll in 1/2 cup poppy seeds