Peachy Fruit Salad
- 1 ¼ cups FIORE Summer Peach Balsamic
- 1/3 cup sugar 1 tbls chopped fresh mint
- ½ cantaloupe seeded and cubed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries quartered
- 1 cup seedless grapes halved
- And any other fresh fruit you may want to add
In a small saucepan, bring the balsamic and sugar to a boil, and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Boil for 2 minutes, remove from heat and stir in the mint. In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Coat fruit with vinegar mixture and refrigerate. Serve chilled. Enjoy!