Pomegranate & Jalapeño Glazed Ham
- One 7-lb. bone-in spiral cut smoked ham
- 1 cup chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 20 whole cloves
- 1 cup FIORE Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 cup FIORE Pomegranate Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat the oven to 325°. Place the ham in a large roasting pan and add the chicken stock. Stud the ham all over with the cloves.
In medium saucepan, bring olive oil, balsamic and lemon juice to a boil. Simmer over low heat until thickened, 10 minutes. Whisk in mustard, ginger and cinnamon; simmer until reduced to 1-1/4 cups (5 minutes).
Drizzle half of the glaze over ham; cover with foil. Roast for 1-1/2 hours, basting frequently, until thermometer inserted in thickest part of ham registers 125°. Remove foil, brush ham with rest of glaze. Roast 30 minutes longer, until top is lightly caramelized. Transfer to platter. Discard cloves. Pour pan juices into a bowl - serve with the ham.