- 1 pound penne pasta
- ½ pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¾ cup fresh peas (or frozen baby peas)
- ¼ cup FIORE Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 tablespoons FIORE Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiana-Reggiano Cheese
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, tender but still firm, about 7 minutes. Drain, drizzle with olive oil to coat and set aside in large bowl.
Cook asparagus and beans in large pot of boiling water, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until bright green. Add peas and cook about 1 to 2 minutes more. Drain vegetables in a colander and set aside.
Heat 3 tbsp. olive oil in large skillet and sauté garlic over medium heat for 1 minute. Add drained vegetables and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
Add vegetable mixture to the reserved pasta. Toss until sauce coats pasta mixture. Mix in the tomatoes and Tuscan Olive Oil. Season pasta with salt and pepper to taste. Top with grated cheese. Serve immediately.