Blueberry & Lemon Yogurt Cake
- 1-1/4 Cups all purposed flour divided
- 1/4 Cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder and 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup FIORE Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or FIORE Lemon Olive Oil)
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs at room temperature
- 7 oz. Low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2/3 Cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Light brown sugar
- 1 tbs Cointreau
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease & flour 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.Sift together 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour, the cornmeal, baking powder, salt. In separate bowl, beat brown sugar, olive oil, Cointreau, vanilla - mix until smooth. Beat in eggs. Alternatively add flour mixture & yogurt to egg mixture until well combined. Toss blueberries with remaining 1 tbsp flour & fold into batter. Pour into prepared pan & bake 70 minutes.
For glaze: Whisk together all ingredients in small bowl. Unmold cake and poke top all over with wooden skewer. Brush cake with glaze. Cool and serve.